This is one of my fav dishes to cook because it’s healthy and EASY to make!
What you’ll need:
- Olive oil
- 2 cups of sliced mushrooms
- 1 bundle of Swiss Chards, shredded into smaller pieces
- Garlic salt
- Heat up a large skillet with olive oil on medium heat.
- Throw the ‘shrooms in and wait till they are a little brown and cooked (about 3-5 minutes)
- Throw in about 3/4 of your chards including the stalk, and mix it all up until the chards are soft and cooked. (They’ll turn into a dark, leafy color. I like to make sure the stalk is on the bottom when I’m cooking it so they get a little softer).
- Mix in the rest of the chards on top with some garlic salt, and cover the skillet with a lid, and wait about 2 minutes. This will give different textures to the chards – some a little crunchier and some softer, for optimum taste 🙂
Let me know if you guys decide to try this!
Side note: Swiss chards are packed with antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory benefits! 🙂 Woohoooo!