Happy Saturday everyone!! 🙂 I stole this breakfast idea from my friend Tracy – visit her awesome blog! She’s a great cook, and she’ll be posting more recipes soon.
Instead of ham, I used turkey, and I also didn’t add bacon on it (because I didn’t have any).
I made 4 turkey and egg cups!
- 4 slices of turkey
- 4 eggs
- chopped green onions
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray the muffin pan with cooking spray.
3. Place a piece of turkey (or ham) into each muffin hole to create a cup shape, then crack an egg into each one.
4. Sprinkle pepper, green onions, and bacon (if you wish) on top.
5. Put it in the oven for 10-12 minutes, depending on how done you want your eggs to be.
I’m all about easy recipes because 1) I can’t cook, and 2) I’m lazy.
If I can do this, then anyone can. lol enjoy!!!!